You agreement with and acceptance of the terms described in this policy is indicated by your access and use of the website. Do not continue to access or use the website if you do not agree with or accept these terms.
This website is not intended for those under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons.
We process your personal data in as secure a manner as possible and protect it against unauthorized processing, loss, or damage.
This policy applies to the data collected on both desktop and mobile versions of the website, including applications authored by us that provide access to the website contents. It also applies to data collected through email correspondence.
Please forward any questions about this policy to us via our contact form.
The kinds of information we gather from users of our website is dependent upon the user's level of interaction with website as follows:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - If you are an unregistered browser or member of the website, we collect such information as your IP address, the referral URL (if applicable), your location and tome zone, your operating system, browser type and version and other such data, including data about your activities while on the website.
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Passive Collection - Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection - You may provide us with your personal information directly by creating a user account on our site, by posting materials such as comments, or by requesting support, reporting issues or otherwise corresponding with us.
The personal information that we collect is used for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and the ability to interact with its features
- To display relevant advertising and content tailored to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to keep the website functioning as it should
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To be in compliance with applicable law and to cooperate with law enforcement and courts
We will only share personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
You have the right to review, correct, update, delete, or request a copy of your personal information. You have the right to restrict its processing, to request its transfer, or to withdraw your consent. Contact us to exercise these rights.
We may transfer, store, and process the information we collect about you to and in countries other than your own country. This may include transfer to and storage and processing by third-party service providers who may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website signifies your agreement with this.